Expand Your Read with Me/Lea Conmigo Family Literacy Program!
Thank you for supporting literacy through Read with Me/Lea Conmigo, a family engagement program designed to improve the early literacy skills of infants and toddlers, preschool children, and students in kindergarten through 1st grade. Expand your Read with Me program today for the low, one-time cost of $100 per student. Also, please feel free to contact us for other support services including:
- Getting Ready for Read with Me: A 2-hour Read with Me training for new staff.
- Read with Me Again: A 2-hour Read with Me refresher training for staff already trained in the Read with Me program
- Read with Me Literacy Backpack: Replace your Read with Me backpack with or without books.
- Read with Me Backpack Tags: Replace you lost tags for your backpacks.
- Storysharing Tips: Replace lost Storysharing tips for your Read with Me backpacks.
CLICK HERE to Read with Me brochure for your information.
Please feel free to contact me at (213) 201-3905 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to expand your Read with Me/Lea Conmigo program today. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Program Assistant, Early Education and Family Literacy
Families In Schools
Direct Number: (213) 201-3905
Main Office Number: (213) 201-3900
Our mission is to involve parents and communities in their children’s education to achieve lifelong success.